UDK not installing

I was trying to install the May version of UDK on my computer, but it won’t install. It keeps saying I need windows XP service pack update, but I have windows 7 ultimate. Even after installing the windows XP service pack 3 the May version still won’t install. I need the May version for class. So, any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

And no this isn’t a question geared to UE4. This is about Unreal Development Kit.

You have to choose windows xp service pack in the .exe settings → right click on it - properties - compability - choose windows xp service pack 3. Btw, please post UDK question into the UDK forum: UDK - Epic Games Forums

You still get the same message after you did it? Also make sure to start the installer with admin rights

That’s what I did to begin with and it still wouldn’t install.

Yes, it still says I need to update my Windows XP service pack, which I think is strange considering I have windows 7 ultimate.

On a side note: I was able to install the August 2014 version without any trouble, but I need the May version to do homework from my Audio/Video class.

for not form.