UDK Frontend 64-Bit Executable

I’m making a PC game using UDK, and I’m having issues packaging the game. Anytime I package the game, UDK Frontend creates a 32-bit exe file that crashes every time you start the file. I was wondering if there was a way to package the game as a 64-bit exe file instead. I noticed that there is no option for 64-bit under the Configuration Settings, but I was wondering if there was a way to add it as an option.

only the editor is 64 bit with udk.the game is 32 bit only.

I think you can package in x64 using this

It has more options that are hidden in modern udk builds.But you have to make a list of maps(like in old ut3) and its something i just cant remember on how it was done.In the cook options i do see stuff like cook for x64,ps3, and even some xeon stuff???(what?) and i think dx11(but cant remember on that)

If someone figures on how to make it work,please let me know.

And something aditional that may be of help

https://forums.unrealengine.com/legacy-tools-unreal-engine-3-udk/udk-programming-and-unrealscript/105036-cooking-packaging-with-64-bit

Also you can copy the win64 directory from the UDK to the installed game dir, and run the game from there.

I had some problems with 32 bits too, caused when the game starts and needs to spawn a lot of things. I solved (for now) adding a delay to load the bots (about 500) after the persistent level are loaded.

well,i never new that.:smiley: