.udatasmith file keeps crashing UE5 - trying to load this scene from 3DS Max

Hi everyone,

I have a project that I need to complete. I have to make a video of this architecture design. I have a .udatasmith file of the project and I have datasmith plugin etc all installed. The project almost loads completely, it crashes while only some static meshes are left to prepare. I have tried a lot of things and I just can’t get it to work. Here is the crash report it gives me:

Fatal error: [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformMemory.cpp] [Line: 251] Ran out of memory allocating 288300880 bytes with alignment 8. Last error msg: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete…

UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_DerivedDataCache
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

Can someone help me with this? My specs are:

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz RAM: 32 GB RTX: 3080

Is there anyway someone can open the file for me and then send it to me? I have a deadline to this and its getting really frustrating. Thank you!

Log shows that you are running out of RAM.
Is it what you see with the task manager while importing? Is your scene heavy?
Could you open it in a pc with more RAM or else break down your scene in a few datasmith file and import them one after the other?

Yes, i think thats the issue. And I can definitely try and break the scene down and see how that goes. Thanks a lot!