UCreate - Sci fi Base Outpost Asset Pack - now live!

Presenting my new sci fi pack:

I think the main strenght of the pack in terms of performance is that I tried to reduce the number of material slots as much as possible, using vertex colors as a mask.

I’m also proud of the photoscanned rocks, which may not necessarily play the key role in this case, but anyway I like how they give a distinct vibe to the environment. I found them excavated on a construction site where the soil is quite clay-ish, and they formed a chunks of clumped rocks with dried mud-clay. I immidiately thought of a barren world then I saw them, so they were perfect for this project.

Here is a overview trailer.

And here you can download a playable demo, which for this moment is using basically vanilla lighting, as my Lumen build for some reason has much less fps than normally in the editor (around 60fps).

Marketplace link: UCreate - Sci fi Base Outpost in Environments - UE Marketplace

Hope you’ll find this pack useful!

2 Likes

Hi there @5353n,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

First, this project looks super high quality. The assets, lighting, and foliage are all done incredibly well and add such a professional look to every image. However, its the work put into the photo-scanned rocks that elevate the environment for me. They not only make the scene feel realistic, but also textured in a way that makes everything seem like we could just reach out and touch the ground.
Secondly, thanks so much for sharing this pack. I can imagine this being useful in all sorts of projects. Wonderfully done :slight_smile:

Hope to see more of your art in the future! :smiley:

1 Like

Big thank you! ^^

1 Like