UCreate - Fractal Toolkit: Model and Material Library asset pack [INTRODUCTION & SUPPORT]

Introducing a world of abstraction with Fractal Toolkit: Model and Material Library.

Trailer

The main intention of the pack is to be a swiss army knife that allows you to craft your own abstract/fantasy worlds. There are 7 example scenes included to give you some perspective and idea of what you can achieve with the pack, but the array of possibilities is much wider than that.

The 43 materials - most of them being fractal based - accompanies 44 fractal models to ensure aesthetic cohesion, but you are totally free to use any other texture sets you like, as the master material fully supports that.

It can be a really fun process to play with the blueprints, as the results are often totally unexpected and you may discover that you can create almost entirely new shapes and forms out of the existing ones.

Everything you see on the pack’s page is included in it, with just one exception of a jungle forest scene.

If you have any comments/questions/suggestions feel free to share it all! This is a support thread as well, so if you already purchased the pack and you encountered some problems with it - just ask.

Cheers!

1 Like

I recently recorded a more lenghtly and detailed overview of the pack’s features. If you are not sure if this pack is right for you, or just want to take a closer look at it - I invite you to check out Fractal Toolkit Features Overview video.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi there @5353n,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far!

As an absolute super nerd of all things fantasy - this looks amazing. With one glance I immediately got LOTR and GOT vibes. This is nothing short of awesome! Thanks a ton for sharing and letting us see such a detailed overview. :slight_smile:

1 Like