UC2: Llandri Conflict and Unreal 4. - Is it possible for weapons other than guns?

I made my account to post question:

I am incredibly impressed with what Epic is doing with UT4 making it completely open to development for everyone,… but I have no idea where to ask :

Llandri Conflict is/was one of my favorite Unreal Tournament games. Springing a weapon on someone who gets a little too close to use guns was a great addition to the series and while I don’t think the game did all that well, I feel that the weapons were a great concept and idea. The QTEs (with the coup de grace)'s to execute moves were a bit wonky, but that’s okay, those could be removed. I also think they’d be interesting if we could have a choice between third and first person person perspectives when using said melee weapons depending on what type they are.

Epic: If you’re reading or do read , could we bring back in Llandri Conflict style weapons in game?

For those who aren’t familiar with Llandri Conflict, here’s IGN’s three year old review.

Thanks for reading everyone. :slight_smile:

PS:

To moderator/admin - If I put topic in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it. I wasn’t sure where exactly I should put .

Hi there,

It would be best to post on the Unreal Tournament forum, forum is for UE4 development. Thanks! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I am not able to move thread to the UT forums as they are on a separate website, but you can Copy/Paste your thread over to the UT forums, and should be able to log in with the same account.

Closing .