UBT takes a long time to start

Hey everyone.

I’m trying to compile my a C++ Unreal Project with Unreal 5.3. Whenever I try to compile my Project, though, the build takes 10-20 minutes to start. The UHT runs fine, but as soon as ------ Building x action(s) started ------ comes, the build freezes for a long time, before the main compile starts.

I’m using Rider as my IDE and already reinstalled the engine and cleared all intermediate files of the project, but that did not fix the problem. I also tried to compile with Visual Studio 2022, and switched to another project, but experienced the same problem.
When running the build command via Terminal, the build starts faster, but still pauses for a few minutes.

I uploaded the UBT Log to pastebin. I can see a few hundred lines of Logs regarding PCHs, like '...\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates\IsSigned.h' is not exporting types so we are ignoring the dependency and Could not find include directory for 'wchar.h' found in '...\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\PlatformCrt.h'. I don’t know if these are to be expected, or they cause UBT to process for ages?!

Any Hint or Guesses are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I just noticed, that the Installation of the RiderLink Plugin, which uses the BuildPlugin option of UBT does not pause and starts compiling directly.