UAT BuildCookRun - Batch File Inconsistencies Between OS Versions

Greetings Answerhub Community,

I’m creating a batch script that will build and package our game on a build server via Jenkins. The script works on my development machine, however, when I pushed it to the server, the script cannot locate the BuildCookRun command inside the RunUAT batch file. The specific error is “Windows cannot find ‘BuildCookRun’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.”

What I can ascertain is that our build server is running Windows 7 and executes the batch script from command prompt whereas my dev machine is running Windows 10 and executes the batch script in Powershell. Are there inconsistencies in how Windows 10 and Windows 7 and command prompt and Powershell execute batch files? Or more specifically, how they look up and expand directories?

Here is the command that i am using:

start "Cooking - %__PROJECT_NAME%" /D %@ENGINE_BUILD_ABS_PATH% %@CLIENT_COMMAND% pause

EngineBuildAbsPath terminates to:

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Build\BatchFiles

and client command terminates to:

RunUAT BuildCookRun -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -nop4 -project=%@PROJECT_PATH% -cook -stage -archive -archivedirectory=%archivedirectory% -package -clientconfig=Development -ue4exe=UE4Editor-Cmd.exe -clean -pak -prereqs -nodebuginfo -targetplatform=Win64 -build -CrashReporter -utf8output

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!