[Twitch] NEW! Training Stream - Spline and Spline Mesh Components - Dec. 9, 2014

Thank you

Thank you iniside , just need watching this countdown :rolleyes:

As long as I put the right time in there :cool:

Whaaat, the countdown was wrong? ******* it :smiley:
Here I was thinking it’ll start any second now.

Same here, was already hyping up in the IRC :smiley:

Join us at Kiwi IRC or #unrealengine using your favorite IRC client to chat with fellow UnrealEngine users.

EDIT: Grab the files from Zak from this post if you’d like to follow along!

I have not had much use for Splines but Zak is an amazing Twitch stream host/teacher so it was fun watching it anyways…I’d love to see him back as often as possible…Thanks…

Great show. Hope we’ll have a YouTube copy of it pretty soon. Lots of ground covered.

Cheers.

Thank you everybody for participating. Zak enjoyed it too!

That was awesome! Thanks to all those who participated and brought questions!

Thanks Zak! But if I may expound on my question about setting rotation/tangents for splines? I’m using C++ and all of the operations available on splines are available in blueprints as well, it’s just not something that’s exposed in the api. I’m hoping this is seen now as a formal request to expose that in general!

yeah, thanks, great job

Like you said at the start about it being as much about BPs as the Splines, I think got something out of this.

And I probably will too, when I can slow it down to light speed & be able to pause it at will, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

just j/k, well… sorta… thanks, was a great stream! :wink:

Thanks Zak for being your typical awesome self! Archive should be up within a couple days for those that missed!

Awesome !! would love to see more of that coming

Excellent training resource! Please do more, it made so many things clear (specially seeing the way Zak was using the Editor and hearing his comments was very useful)

A good idea for a future stream might be to look at some of the content examples, like going through some key places in their blueprints?

I happened to see the video just now and it’s great! Very well explained and instructive for all the tips and tricks shown down the way!

Please, do more videos like this one!

Just watched through all of this. Excellent presentation skills, clear and thorough explanation throughout - not only with regards making a track, but more importantly I think in best practise when dealing with blueprints (making me realise I have a whoooole lot of cleanup needed in my project).

Keep up the great work guys and girls.

Dream job!

Great stream, learned a lot in one hit.

Really really want to see these sort of thing continue. So very helpful