[SIZE=22px]I’m happy to announce that a new twitch integration plugin is now compatible with 4.17 and available on the unreal marketplace![/SIZE]
I made this plugin to heavily simplify twitch integration with the unreal engine.
HOW IT WORKS:
To have access to the event nodes, simply put the twichChat actor in your world. Once that’s done it only needs this information:
- your twitch API token (Can be obtained here)
- the name of the channel you want to connect to
- The name of the user the token belongs to (This will also be the name that will be used when sending messages to the chat)
After that, you just have to use the events “onChatMessage” and “onCheer” to be notified when a chat message has been received
or bits have been sent to the streamer.
As you can see, I also added data structure that breaks down info coming with each chat messages so you can easily make conditional events!
You can also send messages with one simple node.
- Simple event based twitch integration!
- separate events for chat messages and Bits donations.
- powerful data structures for chat messages and donations to have easy access to useful information in no time!
- UE 4.15 - 4.17 Ready
- Easily send chat messages
Now that the plugin is 4.17 ready, I’ll be working on Linux compatibility and adding new features.
If you have questions or feature requests post them below and I’ll be happy to answer them!