#TwinmotionFridayExercise0621

Ready for a new #TwinmotionFridayExercise?
This time, we’re practising with this beautiful kitchen modeled in Archicad by power user Thien Minh. His Twinmotion rendering is stunning!:heart_eyes:
Now, it’s your turn to add your spin on it. Download: https://epic.gm/twinmotion-friday-exercise-0621-model

16 Likes

How can i achieve this type of rendering, can you give insights on the settings?

1 Like

Here’s my Twinmotion Friday Exercise 0621!

Autumn sunshine in the kitchen!

Thanks Thien Minh for the model!

#TwinmotionFridayExercise0621

6 Likes

Any chance of getting that posted in SKP format?

Hi! The file is in datasmith format. You should be able to import it without issue.

1 Like

Hi ! Here is my contribution to the Twinmotion Friday Exercise

Thank for the model :wink:

2 Likes

Something different…

1 Like

Hi Tianxiao,

Excellent render. Could you explain/share the settings you used to achieve it?

Thanks in advance

Jose

Hi!! This is my first time participating in Friday Exercises. I’ll try to do it more often so I can get better with details in twinmotion!

6 Likes

Hi everyone! :smile: here’s mine.

1 Like

Here is my (first ever) contribution. Thought I should have a go after spotting this thread.

I’m new to Twinmotion and have started looking at it to see if I can add it to my workflow for product renders.

This image is the first basic render I have done in Twinmotion.

1 Like

My second image was achieved just a short time after watching some tutorials and a little experimenting.

I think it’s safe to say I will be using Twinmotion more in the future.

1 Like

Hi, good day~ I am new to here, I have download the file and import the file (Kitchen01.udatasmith) into twinmotion. but in twinmotion it show nothing in the scene, only light as per attachment

by the way, I am using 2022 twinmotion edu ( can’t use the latest one, due the graphic card is not support to runing path tracer.

Here´s my 4 hour exercise, hope you like it

6 Likes

Not very good at interior renderings

4 Likes

Hi, here is my take

1 Like

Hi everyone, here’s my take on it

4 Likes

Here’s mine. Tried to do a bit of a different take on it.

I uploaded my second one with small lighting/texture tweaks.

this is my result, after a long time without pc I start again to do renders and 3d modeling