Twinmotion 2026.1 – Unable to edit Spacing tool path after creation

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the Spacing tool in Twinmotion 2026.1.

After drawing a path and completing it, I can no longer edit the path. When I select the Spacing object in the Scene graph, the objects are selected, but the orange spline and its control points (+ / circular points) are no longer visible, so I cannot move, add or modify any points.

I tested the exact same workflow in Twinmotion 2025.2, where it works correctly: when I select the Spacing object, the spline and all its control points remain visible and editable.

I have attached screenshots comparing Twinmotion 2026.1 and 2025.2.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Create a new Spacing object.
  2. Draw a path with several points.
  3. Finish the path.
  4. Deselect it.
  5. Select the Spacing object again from the Scene graph.
  6. The spline/control points are no longer available for editing.

Is this a known issue in Twinmotion 2026.1, or has the method for editing a Spacing path changed in this version?

Thank you for your help.