Twin-stick aiming relative to camera direction (problem in twin-stick game)

Hello guys!
I’m working on my twin-stick type game and have a little problem. By default left stick of the gamepad is controlling character (just like in third person template) and right stick rotates the camera. When I press and hold the ‘aim button’ right stick allows me to aim (character is pointing at the aiming direction, camera can no longer be rotated). However, when I rotate the camera and after that start aiming, the direction of character is not matching with the tilt of right stick (movement on left stick works fine, pressing “up” always make character run away from camera). For now I tried to use axis values but I’m prette sure that I have to make it using axis events but don’t really know how. Could anyone point me the right direction to solve it? I appreciate any help :slight_smile:

Here’s what I have:

I’m pretty sure that I have to set actor rotation from those two nodes below, but don’t know how :frowning:
Input_events.PNG

Lucky me, I managed to solve the problem :slight_smile:

I stored the world rotation of the camera while pressing down the ‘aim button’ and simply combined Z axis of the character with Z of the camera. Here’s how it looks now:

Actually it was much easier than I thought. Stay safe everyone!