TW工具栏最后两个,切换空间和编辑枢轴点的作用是什么?

如题切换空间是可以让植物跟随地形的法线面方向种植吗?为什么我试了种树没有反应呢都是垂直的?另外TW支持​UV的三项映射功能吗,在模型没有UV的情况下也可以贴图

Hello ,

Thank you for posting your question in the community. The Pivot point editing allows you to control how to place elements and you can reference the tutorial video here: https://youtu.be/lAD5Gr2s1XM

When changing the rotation of the tree you will need to place then rotate the object, once rotated you can move it by selection one of the 3 axis or planes, but do not click on the center yellow dot as that will try to use the collision and default Z axis - thus changing it back to vertical. I hope this makes sense and if you have any additional question please let me know.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 080726

I am not certain what you are asking in terms of the UV mapping for tress and was hoping you could provide more details and information for me to better understand what you are looking to do. As a general statement the UV mapping of the Vegetation library is object specific and cannot be changed from what I can tell.

Kind regards,

Vincent B.

Hello ,

Thank you for posting your question in the community. The Pivot point editing allows you to control how to place elements and you can reference the tutorial video here: https://youtu.be/lAD5Gr2s1XM

When changing the rotation of the tree you will need to place then rotate the object, once rotated you can move it by selection one of the 3 axis or planes, but do not click on the center yellow dot as that will try to use the collision and default Z axis - thus changing it back to vertical. I hope this makes sense and if you have any additional question please let me know.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 080726

I am not certain what you are asking in terms of the UV mapping for tress and was hoping you could provide more details and information for me to better understand what you are looking to do. As a general statement the UV mapping of the Vegetation library is object specific and cannot be changed from what I can tell.

Kind regards,

Vincent B.