我是TW的重度用户,最近在做一个机场行李系统动画模拟,用自定义路径添加了行李的轨迹动画,由于一次只能加1个行李模型,模拟不出多个行李的轨迹动画,希望自定义路径能增加支持多个行李模型同事运动的功能,比如设置行李数量,间距,就更完美了。为了模拟多个行李在履带上运动的效果,我复制了多个自定义路径,也能模拟出多个行李共同运动的动画,但是当我渲染输出后,视频中的行李数量丢失了很多,比如我复制了9份,...

我是TW的重度用户,最近在做一个机场行李系统动画模拟,用自定义路径添加了行李的轨迹动画,由于一次只能加1个行李模型,模拟不出多个行李的轨迹动画,希望自定义路径能增加支持多个行李模型同事运动的功能,比如设置行李数量,间距,就更完美了。为了模拟多个行李在履带上运动的效果,我复制了多个自定义路径,也能模拟出多个行李共同运动的动画,但是当我渲染输出后,视频中的行李数量丢失了很多,比如我复制了9份,渲染处理后,就只有两三个了,而且还有的是重叠的,这样的渲染成果是失败的,希望能有更好的办法帮助我解决这个问题。感谢!

Hi ,

Unfortunately it is not possible to add multiple objects to a custom path. It is under consideration for development and you can vote for it in our public roadmap here.

I did some testing and I was able to add several custom paths and the objects were rendered in the final video.

Here are some tips that could help you:

• The animation starts based on the starting point of the custom path. So, if you just duplicated/copied and positioned them on top of each other the objects will overlap from start. There are 2 ways to overcome this:
    • If the must start from the same starting point, set up different speeds, Custom path 1 = 2km/k, Custom Path 2, 3 km/h, and so on.
    • Manually create the custom paths with different starting points, with that the speed can be the same for all of the paths and the objects will not overlap.
  • When I created each custom path manually, with different starting points, I had no issues with objects disappearing when creating the video.

I have attached a video I created with 7 custom paths created manually, with different starting points, all same speed (4 km/h), 0s delay.

I hope this tips help. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Cheers,

Francesco

I’m really appreciate for you solution, it’s very helpful,​thank you bro!

还有个问题,就是复制路径后,设置不同的延迟时间,渲染出来还是只有1个,这是个bug么?不然设置延迟就失去意义了。

Glad to hear it worked for you.

Have a nice day!

Francesco