Tutorials and engine difference

Hey,
I am beginner in programming the game. That much I got ahead, I have found that the blueprint for me to fit the programming mode.
I am very dependent on tutorials. I appreciate very much that there are people who want to take their time and make a very high standard and professional tutorials eg.
Right blueprint in the area. I have found the problem that a very high standard and the unreal dynamic programming environment improves sufficiently frequent upgrade cycles.
The problem is that the tutorials are lagging behind in a couple of three versions and I like a beginner is hard work and takes a lot of time to look for similarities and solve the problems caused by differences in the behavior of the editor and the interchangeability of different solutions to the programming process.
I have to ask for some kind of upgrade tutorials so that projects can be completed to get done and described in the form of the outcome of high-quality game engine

Yours sincerely
Antti

Hi aenkku,

Are you referring to written tutorials or video tutorials?

We try to update the video tutorial when they become too outdated to follow. Written tutorials should get updated more often to reflect the current version of the engine.

If you can point out the tutorials that are outdated, we can better track them and get updates scheduled.

Also, you can always download the version of the engine that the tutorials were created with and use that to follow along. It may be somewhat different from the current version, but it will still be valuable for learning purposes.