Tutorials about utilizing Steamworks with Blueprint

From what I understand Steamworks functionality is now exposed to Blueprints. I am mostly interested in Achievements, Workshop, Matchmaking and Leaderboards at this time.

Are there any tutorials / marketplace assets / WiP tutorials on how to utilize Steamworks for UE4 based games using Blueprints ? Thanks.

I would also like to know how to enable Steamworks in UE4 Blueprint projects. Ramas Guide: A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums doesn’t do the trick for me in content only projects. I get these errors in the output log when I start the editor with my project which has Steam set as the online subsystem:

I think this might be happening because I can’t edit the .cs files (don’t exist in content only project) as described in Ramas guide?
Did anyone get Steamworks to run in a content only project?!?

Is steamworks support in blueprints substantial? I wasn’t aware it was exposed, is it a part of the recently exposed online sub system?
Thanks

Well I am mainly after the online server/client setup which is fully exposed to blueprints now as shown on twitch: http://youtu.be/4LV7KKtzKs8?t=12m59s
However I read somewhere that Epic also plans to expose the Achievements to Blueprints, that would be sooo aweseome! :smiley:

After a few more hours of tinkering with files I got Steamworks to work both in the editor standalone mode and in the packaged game! :slight_smile:
When I made my previous post the editor standalone mode was already working, I just hadn’t tried it yet. PIE however doesn’t work without C++ coding…

Esentially all you have to do is follow Ramas guide to the letter to get there, skipping the steps that involve .cs files if you have a content only project.
To get the packaged game to work I also had to copy the Steamworks files to Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks in the packaged game folder.
The other ThirdParty binaries are automatically included, but the Steam ones were not for me. The relative file path has to be EXACTLY like in the Unreal Engine folder, it got that wrong at first.

I believe I have successfully installed the steam sdk into my project however it is not properly working… When I package the game I don’t get any errors saying “WARNING steam sdk could not be found” or anything and when I play the packaged game I get the steam overlay, I can even host a game, however on one can find the game unless I have port 27015 open. I’m sure everyone says the point of using the steam sdk was to avoid having to port forward isn’t it? If so what might I be doing wrong, it seems quite a specific problem, any ideas why this might be happening? I can upload the project files if that would help.

I am using the “Find sessions” and “Create sessions” nodes with the same setup as in the Shootout example, is this how I should be doing it for use with steam? or should I be finding the sessions differently?

I did get this in my log, any idea what it means? It doesn’t say ERROR or WARNING so I thought nothing of it before but maybe this is the problem?

LogModuleManager: Shutting down and abandoning module OnlineSubsystem (17)
LogOnline:Display: STEAM: OnlineSubsystemSteam::Shutdown()
LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: Steam
LogOnline:Display: STEAM: OnlineSubsystemSteam::Shutdown()

The other thing I have noticed is in the packaged game under Engine / Binaries / ThirdParty / Steamworks / Steamv132 / Win64 I only have this one file: “steam_api64.dll” should I have all four of the files from the engines steamwroks folder in here? is so would it work if I just past them in?