Tutorial Request

I was wondering how can you can make a inventory like minecraft inventory and crafting styles just s same for now example you make a crafting bench with when you interact with it it sets up a grid and if you add the correct items to it and in the corresponding spot it crafts it and how can i make like a staff class weapon use different spells depending what spell you got equip in a attune slot or selected spell in hotbar something like darksouls it wud be convenient

Am not very experience in game making all that i have done for my game is draw and make models on blender but without knowing how to work with unreal is killing me i will appreciate the help

Can anyone Help ?

Here you can find a basic inventory tutorial :slight_smile: ?v=RQm6cm05SLc&list=PLZlv_N0_O1gZo6zXTHGGSH8gxaA7a_zCt

• a more advanced one (crafting + inventory): ?v=2Ot5udsHFVw

Asking for a tutorial is a hard thing to ask,
I took the time to draw in paint an idea to accomplish what you are looking for, you can find it below.
IF you don’t understand what I’m telling you, you probably need to stick around UE4 further to know the basics.
I recommend you to start with PAPER2D, I did, and it has helped me a lot to understand the basics of the viewport, the UE4 logic, and about blueprint programming :slight_smile: