Tutorial for inventory filter & item information

Hey guys, sorry for asking again. Right now I’m trying to make inventory filtering system by category and item information by click. I don’t know any tutorial that can let you do that with using data table, or structure since I have DT_ItemInfo and S_ItemInfo and this is my item widget blueprint looked like. Hope anyone or someone could help me how to make the filtering and information.

One simple way is you could bind to the ‘filter’

then when a filter is selected, compare the widget item to the filter and set visibility to visible or collapsed if they match

Sorry if it late reply but what do you mean by that? I’m quite new at this so maybe I’ll ask a lot.

so you can have an event on the player controller or in your inventory where its best suited for when you select a filter.

each item widget can bind to this event and when a filter is selected it can check, does my item match this filter and if so set its visibility accordingly.

if your not sure what event bindings are just search it on YouTube, theyre worth learning

I see. I have successfully made the filter but the item that should be filtered didn’t show in that category. Do you know how I can fix that? I made a function called ‘FilterInventory’ that do the filter.

you code looks fine if i can read it through the spaghetti haha
so what problem are you having exactly?
if its just not working as intended what is happening?

only difference i was suggesting is you can show/hide them rather than destroy and create them

Well, the problem is that the picked up item didn’t get filtered/sorted out to the right tab/menu category. All of them are in ALL menu/category but if it possible, do you have any discord or anything to discuss even further?