[TUTORIAL][C++ PROGRAMMING] An interactive "Sign" and FPS movement!

Hi guys!

This is my first ever attempt at a video tutorial, so I apologize if it’s a little haphazard. The FPS movement parts are just a summary of Rama’s great FPS Tutorial.

My goal is to help the programmers out there get into a workflow with UE4 and understand how blueprints and C++ (more C++ than blueprints!) work. This is basically everything I’ve gone through pages of stuff to learn, in hopes that someone coming to UE4 can watch and have an easier time understanding where C++ fits in with UE4 (since most tuts out there focus on BPs).

Part 1

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Thanks for watching and any constructive criticism is most definitely encouraged!

Great stuff! Thanks for taking the time to do this. I just went through all 4 parts and it’s quite streamlined and straightforward. Very useful to get a sense of how C++ components and Blueprints operate with eachother. Very cool!

Thanks for taking the time to watch them! I’m glad you found it streamlined and straightforward, I was worried I might have dragged on a bit. Appreciate your input! =)