I have been working in Unity for 3 years and I am moving on to Unreal. I am in need to fully understand how to use the C++ side of unreal to create classes such as:
- How to generate classes with parameters, spheres with colors, shapes, components, etc. (This is for procedural generation)
- How to create visual effects ‘post process’ for things like depth of field in C++ or psudo blueprints.
- How to fully understand pointers and when to use them for Unreal. (C# has been too good to me when dealing with pointers)
- Full in depth knowledge of why and what and when to use blueprints in conjunction with C++ classes.
- More advanced techniques for unreal 4 that I cannot find easy answers for online.
I would like to try and stay away from blueprints, so I am not looking for a blue print programmer.
This is a paid position by the hour and will be paid out in CAD ‘Canadian’ One thing I do ask is that you come prepared with something that could teach me as opposed to just ‘winging’ it when we are talking. I learn by examples and would appreciate something that could teach me the above questions I have.
The rate and how many hours I will need will decide on the candidate after seeing their work and how well they are able to teach. As long as there is something that you can teach me we can work together.
The hourly rate will be between $13-$20 Canadian so please feel free to email me for more info or if you think this is something you are interested in.
Send some project C++ code
Portfolio a plus.