Turkish Lira currency

I use the Unreal Marketplace a lot (11 pages of assets purchased so far). I constantly buy assets from there, and their prices really matter to me.

Lately the currency has become Turkish Lira when you are connected from Turkey. It used to be USD. Now there is a major problem. Turkish Lira changes its value rapidly and too much everyday. The prices on the Marketplace seem to be fixed on the currency’s value, but when TL’s value went down, the TL prices increased a lot, while when the opposite happened, the TL prices didn’t change much.

To be clear, some time ago 1 USD was around 4.50 TL. An asset’s price was 88 TL. Then a few days ago 1 USD became 4.90 TL, the asset’s price became 100 TL. But now today 1 USD is back to 4.50 TL. BUT that asset’s price is STILL 100 TL. Didn’t go down.

As a result buying assets from the Marketplace started to feel like gambling, without being able to predict what will be the value of TL the next day. This is extremely preventing me from making purchases. So I’m asking if anyone knows if there is any chance the Unreal Market goes back to USD?

Some global online stores reverted from TL to USD here in Turkey. And it makes sense. We developers are earning money as USD currency, and it is easier to make spending calculations by USD. I especially wonder what the other developers think.