TSubobjectPtr crashes editor?

I have little class Pickup_Weapon:

// Fill out your copyright notice in the Description page of Project Settings.

#pragma once

#include "Weapons/Pickup.h"
#include "Weapons/Weapons.h"

#include "Pickup_Weapon.generated.h"

/**
*/
UCLASS()
class SHOOTER_API APickup_Weapon : public APickup
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()

void PostInitializeComponents() override;

UPROPERTY(VisibleDefaultsOnly, Category = Weapon)
	AWeapon* Weapon;

UPROPERTY(VisibleDefaultsOnly, Category = Tooltip)
	TSubobjectPtr<UTextRenderComponent> Tooltip;

void ShowTooltip(AMyCharacter* ToWho) override;
};

…and everytime i try to run editor with Tooltip declaration uncommented it crashes. This doesn’t happen when i replace UTextRenderComponent with eg. UStaticMeshComponent i works like charm. Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Previous answer to myself:

Eh, i can’t belive i’m writing this - I was running editor from VS i DebugGame Editor, so when it crashed i didn’t get crash report program, VS just throwed a breakpoint and i saw a messy CallStack. When today I looked at output in VS, it had normal, human-readable error messages, so i figured out what was causing it.

You have to init your components using PCIP.CreateDefaultSubobject.

And now when i try to move Tooltip in blueprint editor, whole editor crashes with

The thread 0x1a8c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x17dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Ensure condition failed: SelectedTemplate->HasAnyFlags(RF_DefaultSubObject) [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.5\Engine\Source\Editor\Kismet\Private\SCSEditorViewportClient.cpp] [Line: 457]

Maybe it only works with Components and Actors

But isn’t UTextRenderComponent a component?

Without any crash details (build configuration, error message, stack trace) it could be difficult to help you.

Try making your UPROPERTY have VisibleAnywhere, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = ToolTip

Anyone knows the answer?