Trying to play media(video) and a Sound 2D Audio Component at the same time, and video stops audio component

So I have a transition UMG widget that is playing a media player video via an image widget set to the video texture generated by the player. That runs just fine, but I’ve added an audio component that’s generated at runtime via Spawn Sound 2D that I want to play a looping sound cue through while the video plays and then holds on it’s last frame (so the player can finish reading). The problem is that when it loads you hear the loop play until the video starts, and then the component is receiving a stop event, and then the video plays. There is a button to dismiss the transition, and when it’s pressed after the video has unloaded the loop will play again for a second or two before the widget is unloaded.
Would be VERY thankful for any help or tips here. I have looked into SoundConcurrency classes, but I don’t think that’ll help here since there are only 2 things trying to play and the default there is 16. Thanks in advance!

Never mind, I figured it out. Before this code I had a bit of code that was muting all sound classes except for the “Transition” sound class. The problem was that I had this set to “Apply to Children” not realizing that my “Transition” sound class was considered a child of my “Master” sound class… so what was happening was it would play a little before that mute cascaded down and then after the unmute was cascaded down after the transition.