Trying to package for IOS Lyra sample game getting error using Transporter ERROR ITMS-90711: "Invalid executable permissions....EOSSDK does not have its writable bit set."

Hello there, I am trying to edit the unreal engine game template Unreal engine just released for unreal engine 5 and I am able to package the game successfully for IOS, however when I use transporter to upload the game to my apple developer console I get an error in transporter for the following:

ERROR ITMS-90711: “Invalid executable permissions. The executable Payload/LyraGame.app/Frameworks/EOSSDK.framework/EOSSDK does not have its writable bit set.”

It seems to be the issue with epic online services right? I tried disabling the plugin to see if that would fix the issue for now and I am still getting the same message. Would anyone know where can I go or point me in the right direction for help…Thanks alot.

Best regards,

I am using UE5
MacBook Pro 2019 Edition
Uploading for IOS using apple tool called Transporter

Steps to reproduce:

1. Package game for IOS in unreal engine
  2. upcode success packaging, open the transporter app and upload the package iOS build. While it starts uploading, I get the error message mentioned above and as seen in the attached screenshot.

Sarah Good