Trying to make an object placer for a project

Good evening, i am new here and new to using Unreal Engine 5, i will do my best to explain my dilemma and what i want to achieve. also if this is in the wrong section or thread I a sorry,

To start off what i am trying to make is a position builder. what is this you might ask.

imagine you have a blank plain landscape, and you can select from a pallet of static meshes to place in the world. you can select them from the pallet rotate them before placement and then place them down and if you dont like the placement simply delete them.

and thas all at this stage i want to achive… seems simple enough… but this is where i have hit a dead end.

to start off I bought off the marketplace the RTS Camera which cut away a fair bit of work in that area.

What i have achieved so far. I have my UI set up with my Selection Pallet for the different static meshes as shown in this image.

When i click on the button for one of these meshes it correctly brings out the ghost model or see through model for placement

when i left click on the canvas it successfully places the mesh onto the landscape

However here are the problems.

1. I don’t know how to intergrate simple rotation fo the object prior to being placed
  2. when I place the object in the world i jsut get massive cascade of errors (see screenshot)
  3. once i placed the object into the landscape if i click in empty space again it keeps spawning another object at world locations 0.0.0.0

Here is the blue print system I used to get what functions going so far as well as the error list

if anyone could point me in the right direction or requires further information to help me get to a soulution that would be awsome.