Trying to make a mario party dice roll all most there but

As long as the “Ref to Dice Block” is valid that should be ok. Are you starting the Timeline playing again the next time you want to roll the dice?

Thats the plan

Have you tried doing it with a lerp ?

Here it is working with a Lerp - Have you made sure that the timeline float graph is between 0 and 1?

here a video https://youtu.be/aSIe4mN9_eU can you screen shot the time line and what is the R for

From the video that looks correct - you’re getting a range from 0 to 10 so I’m thinking your timeline is ok. The R is so I could roll the dice again after pressing space to stop it.

problem is it wont stop even though the flow is stoped

Have you set a break point on the spacebar event? - it’s possible that the blueprint you are running it from doesn’t have keyboard focus…

Your example works it has to be the widget

Put a print string on the update diceNumber You will see the problem

I put a printstring in and it seems ok - it increments from 0 to 10 (I have the timeline set as 5 seconds) - it stops ok with the space bar and restarts with the R key.

it does not stop for me

Does the event trigger a break-point if you add one in the blueprint? It kind of sounds more like your blueprint is not receiving keyboard input.

I tested it using the Level Blueprint as that always receives keyboard events.

If you’re running it from a widget, you have to make sure your widget has keyboard focus.

If you have a character in your game, you could add the keyboard events there and get the character to trigger the dice…

and Its a actor with a widget inside

I set it up in the input class defaults on player 0. Like I said Your example with out the print string in the update diceNumber works. But If I put The print string on the update diceNumber it does not Stop

what duration is your timeline?

1 sec But I tried 5 sec too

I have absolutely no explanation for why adding a printstring breaks it - perhaps it’s a quantum reaction to observation? Perhaps just remove the printstring and keep an eye on it…

problem is I need it to show up when rolling too???

Maybe, Bug report is needed ?