Trying to install 4.10.4. "Could not download installation information. Please try again later. Code: 0."

link text

Hi ,

This is most likely caused by interruptions in your internet connection so please try the solutions on the following AnswerHub link:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/306309/could-not-download-installation-information-code-0.html

If the solutions posted there do not resolve your issue, here’s a link to Launcher Troubleshooting page:

Troubleshooting Launcher Problems

After trying these solutions, let us know if you still cannot download and install the Launcher.

Thanks,

Yep, nope. Tried everything. Nothing prevailed.
Trying to install 4.9.2, after a while it says same thing but Code: 5

Yep, nope. Tried everything. Nothing prevailed.
Trying to install 4.9.2, after a while it says same thing but Code: 5

I am having excatly the same problem. Even if dload starts the launcher crashes. Then if i try to resume it gives Error Code 0

Let me know if you find a solution

Have you tried all the steps from both links I’ve listed above? If so, please post your debug logs from the “Getting Debug Logs” section of the Troubleshooting Launcher Problems link.

My Debug Logs

Hi -both the above link to your dxdiag. Please post your debug files as well. To get these:

1. Open Launcher
  2. In upper right hand corner of Launcher, click “gear” icon and select, “Enable Debug Logging.”
  3. Try and install UE4.10
  4. After you receive error, close error window
  5. Click “gear” icon again and select “Show Launcher Logs”
  6. From that window include all logs with the same latest modification date and time in a zip file and attach here.

Thanks