Trying to find a way to import my Blender Camera animations to UE5 for an FPS project

Hello,
I have made some animations on blender for an FPS project. I can export them without issue and they are working on the engine : reload, fire, walk etc… But on some animations I have animated the camera on blender, for example when firing a weapon I tilt the camera a bit. So my first solution was to make the camera a child of the Mesh, and attach it to a socket on the camera’s bone of my mesh. It was working fine, however, I changed my movement system because it was not optimal. For example when going forward while looking on the ground my charatcer won’t move etc… So I decided to copy and paste the movement system of the First person templete.
However on this template, the arms mesh are a child of the Camera, so its not possible to attache the camera to my camera bone of my mesh.

Do you knouw what would be a solution so I can see my camera moving just as intented on blender ? I know I can animate the camera with UE5 but I prefer sticking to Blender for the whole animation process.

Thank you