First of all, thanks for the informative and easy-to-follow UE4 introduction videos on Youtube. Much helpful for a noob like me.
I’ve watched Leveling and Blueprinting Introductions, and tried to make a glass door that
- Slides open when you reach the trigger box and press ‘F’
- Closes when you leave the trigger box.
So it’s like a combination of what I’ve learned through the introduction videos.
I gave a shot to make this work as a Class BP, but I’m having a problem.
- Opening the glass door by pressing keyboard ‘F’ works just fine
- But as it slides open, but it also slides back to where it was automatically.
- My idea was that when the player ends overlap, it would disable input and reverse-play the animation.
Attached is the Class BP that I set up.
Looking for someones help