Trying to build a Pixel Streaming cloud

Hello Unreal Comunity

I am trying to build a Pixel Streaming cloud service, and ive been studying the implementation for a while.
Ive tryied a lot of tutorials, but could not make it work.
It hangs up on the screen “webrtc connexion estabilished”.
As port routing and configuring web services is kind of difficult for me (i am a civil engineer), i hired some guys to help us on the implementation.
A few days ago, they told me that i need to have a bunch of fix IPs to make it work. Like, one fixed IP for each client that wanted to access the streaming… and they told me that we need a bunch of stuff to make it work properly, like digital certifications for each IP, apache server, firewall, etc…
As i dont have any experience on this matter, i thought in asking the comunity, if someone could help me at least to understand what is really indispensable to deply the system, and avoid to make unnecessary investiments.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks a lot in advance

Hi there!

It sounds like you’re looking at a hefty undertaking, if you’re wanting to build a scaling pixel streaming from scratch.

Before investing into building a full cloud service from scratch, it may be worth looking into different, third party scalable pixel streaming solutions. There are a number of different ones out there that can help you expand your existing application to more connected users.

Well, it is exactly what we are trying to accomplish… i dont have a need for one aplication, or one access… we have 10 PCs with 3060ti, 16gb, 256gb nvme drive, waiting to work…
I though that with the signaling server would work… and it does… inside my network, all the 10 instances are showing to the signaling server, and i can access each one of then in Chrome, running on the internal network (inside the modems net everything works perfectly), but when i try to access from a different conexion (other internet provider) it hangs on the screen ive mentioned. So internaly it works, the problem is modem to the internet… i think is something to do with the ports rerouting, because with some VPNs it works perfectly, even form different networks… we are getting close.
I know it is a big project… but it is like this, not using other PS services, but our clients using ours…
Will keep on trying and expecting that someone could give us a littel push to make it work.
Thanks for the interest

Sounds like you are not getting any ICE candidates. Try allowing UDP’s accoriding to documentation or you might be in the need of a turn server if you are in need of traversing a NAT. Use the ICE Trickle tool to check connection first before troubleshooting with UE.

1 Like

Thank you

I will try to make it work.

Didnt knew that tool… thank you very much for your help

I dont intend to troubleshoot UE, just asking for little help to the comunity… Unreal Engine is a great software… in this case the problem is my lack of experience, thats all…

Thank you again for the taking some time to help us

Hello

Are you available to help us over remote consulting, on the task of implementing the pixel streaming sollution?

Thank you very much in advance.

Fabio