Troubles with 4.9.2 Matinee Camera Group Movement Keys?

Hi has anybody also troubles with 4.9.2 Matinee Camera Group Movement Keys???
I can easilly create camera movements with 4.8.3, but I cannot do the same in 4.9.2…

Could somebody test it for me? Would be awesome! Thanks a lot!

That’s what I do: I move the cam while activated key, then create the next key, activate it, then move the cam.
Then I activate the first key again, but the camera is not where I’ve placed it before…
I can try to assign the cam position 10 or even 20 times… It doesn’t work… it is allways reset…

Funny thing if I create the MatineeActor in 4.8 and then upgrade it to 4.9, it works just fine.
I also can insert further keys and it works…

I’ve upgraded my project from 4.8.3 to 4.9.2, now all the new matinee actors do not work (at least the camera movements, don’t know about the rest.)

Thanks in advance!

• update - - -

Just tried it out whithin a virgin new 4.9 project. Works just fine. Maybe it doesn’t work within upgraded projects only. If you have such projects (4.8 -> 4.9) just try it out briefly if you have few minutes! (it should be level with no matinee actors created previously) Thanks!

• update - - -

Something else is weird…

on that screenshot you can see that Key ‘Movement 1’ is activated / selected.
But the viewport as well as camera view didn’t get it, they still show the Key ‘Movement 0’…

Any idea what could cause it? Can I somehow force the camera view to update?

I belive to have seen on some matinee cut scenes earlier some kind of statistics on the upper left (like key frame rate or something) - it’s not there in this project…

—delete—

—delete—