Trigger box with a countdown timer

So if anyone has played Escape From Tarkov what I want is when the player is in the box a timer goes down once it ends the game is over and when you step out it resets. I have tried different ways to make it work and each time I get to the point when you step in to the box it starts counting down but the time isn’t showing on screen as well as when you step out of the trigger box it carries on going down which I don’t want and their isn’t many tutorials for the blueprint I want if anyone can please show me an example I would really apricate it thank you.

Something along the lines of

Thank you so much it worked I had something similar but like 50% of it working haha but a follow up how would I be able to show this timer on a widget blueprint as the game timer I have shows up but I had an issue when trying for the countdown timer as the integer for the box trigger timer wouldn’t connect and I realised maybe it was cause the game timer was in the first person character blueprint is their another way around this if so could you share if possible? And again thank you for your help I really do appreciate it been trying all week to figure this out tried not to give up as well lol

You can set something above the box like this ( text render )

box