Tri_Planer Blue mask not working,

Hi Guys,
I’m trying to use my Tri planer material to get some dirt roughness on my model.
There is an issue I’cant find answer for it!
Same material works in one project and not working in other project!
The issue is Blue mask not following Pre Skinned normal!!! means when object rotate Blue mask not staying locally with object orientation. but in other project everything works perfectly and Blue mask rotating with object locally!

Seems I need to change setup in my project because we have same model same material but world normal not working locally correctly!

I have attached screen shots.

Please help. Thank you.

You can’t just use nodes that work for textures, for normal maps.

Take a look inside this node to find out the difference

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll defiantly have look to that. I don’t need normal map here at all, I just need Correct Blue mask on my node. The wired situation is my material totally working correctly on one project and same material is broken in other project! everything is same but I’m guessing is there any world normal setting I need to tweak not in material I mean!
Second image attached is what I’m trying to achieve.

Ah. If you have strange effects like that ( project based ), it’s probably best to make a new project, and migrate everthing to that.

UE5 still have some weird stuff going on with global settings that go a bit haywire.

You might also get some joy from binning the DefaultEngine.ini ( in the config folder ). Make a copy of the file before trying…