Translucent Shadow Material in UDK

Hello,
i managed to sign in,connect this with this in order to write something down…

well,i´m looking for recreating a curtain semi transparence material in UDK.how do i achieve this?
i tried several options but without success.it would be great if somebody could give me some hints,thanks.

You could try using the BLEND_Translucent blend mode with a high translucency, maybe around 0.9.

hi,and thank you for your reply.
well,i was not precisely enough,sry for that.

i ment like in the real,when the curtain damps the light in a closed interior when´s shine trough.
so the entire room is filled with low global illumination light.

umm,do you like secret of mana?

bye.

hmm,hm…who can help out?

i really have my struggle to make or find usefull instructions about this material…if somebody knows more about it please share.

i´m looking also for a magnifying glass material…

who seeks shall find…

finally i got one! i tried something rare…i just went over to UE4 and looked there
well it was more y.tube,however i recreated one from the video:Creating a Curtain Material in Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube

i was not sure to what it might lead,after 15 minutes of wirering arround,what a nightmare.
well,UDK does not have a roughness slot,so i didn´t knew where to plugin…i enabled ss scattering
and some of the translucence tweaks+the export resolution and penumbra dist.

with some higher res. images and some other tweaks it should be good to go,so feel free to improve it.
this is just a beta version.it works so far with directional lights and toggleable but not with
dominant d.l. or with moveable…the directional light colors the shadow and the toggleable is only
in black grey but still with the texture pattern in it.skeletal meshes are not working and probably won´t…

there is also a translucent material tutorial by epic but i´m not sure if it´s capable to project
transclucent shadows?!

vine glasses,gem stones,curtains…?
i´m curious what you make with!post some images.

here it is,updated and modified…