Translation of lessons into Russian

Hello again, yesterday I wrote in Epic Game and I was redirected to you. Thanks to Rosa Diaz for a very quick response.
My name is Vladimir and I am from Kazakhstan. Working with Unreal Engine, I faced such a problem that the higher my skills rise, the less content I find on the Internet in Russian. I would like to correct this situation and start translating English-language content into Russian, because I believe that it will be useful for our community and I would like to contribute to the development of Unreal Engine, with your permission I would like to ask permission from Epic Games and Unreal Engine to translate your lessons from the YouTube service into Russian. I have a desire to help and make the materials for learning Unreal Engine more accessible to the Russian-speaking community. I am ready to record a test translation and generally ready to cooperate in any form.
Sincerely, Milyutin (Babaq) Vladimir

Many thanks for your interest and your generous offer. While we must politely decline any formal cooperation, you are free to create community translations provided you abide by our fan content policy (epicgames.com/fan-art-policy).

An interesting case, you are probably a master of writing.

yes, interesting services

If there has been any progress with this project, I have a friend who would be quite interested. She is Ukrainian and fled the war and wishes to learn Unreal and Russian is her mother tongue.

If there has been any progress made, please let us know.