Transition Map Not Executing HUD Begin Play

I have a “LobbyMap” that is in charge of handling nothing but lobbies. I then seamless travel into the map for the game. When seamless traveling, it appears that the transition map doesn’t actually execute at all? It seems like the Loading Screen from ActionRPG is expected to not work in this case (ugh, really?).

Is there something (I can do C++, but nothing brilliant) that can be done to make the ActionRPG Loading Screen work? Is there an alternative that is more sane than popping up a fake loading screen before leaving the lobby map?

Possibly related to https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/600177/view.html ?

If you try changing the lighting color of the transition you will actually see that it is been used, with the link you shared, I think the BP functionality is still broken though.
Maybe by delaying the loading process of the new level helps you to debug the transtion map?

Loved to read your blog. I like the significant data you give in your articles. I am impressed the manner in which you introduced your perspectives and appreciating the time and exertion you put into your blog. angel number 646