Transfer to a level and back

A couple things upfront: I am a beginner to UE4 and this is my first time posting on this forum.

I am making an open world game where there is one main level and several other smaller levels. For example, you are exploring the open world and finding dungeons throughout the world. What I am trying to implement is the ability to transfer to the other levels and then back into the main level at the point that was entered. Using the dungeon example, you go into a dungeon, complete it, then exit the dungeon back into the main level in front of that specific dungeon’s entrance.

So far I have been able to transfer to the other levels (dungeons) successfully using Trigger Volumes. The problem arises when I try to go back into the main level from a dungeon, I end up being transported to a random player start capsule in the main level. I’ve placed player start capsules at all of the level entrances thinking I could specify which capsule to use upon exiting a dungeon into the main level, but I am finding out that this may not be the case.

I am attaching an image to give you a better idea of what I am trying to accomplish.

I’ve also come across this post which seems to be exactly what I am trying to do. However, the solution was provided in a file that I am unable to use with my current version of UE4.

Again, I am a beginner so please forgive me if I am missing something completely obvious.