I believe all damage blue prints have a torpor setting. Only the torpor equipment/ammo/weapons would actually have an altered torpor setting so use the tranq arrow blueprint to locate it’s damage blueprint and use it’s settings as reference to modify your weapon of choice.
- Find the damage type folder: PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/DamageTypes.
- Locate the torpidity bluprint you want to use as a reference. In this case I think it is called “DmgType_Melee_Torpidity_StoneWeapon”
- Subclass it and rename it into your mod folder.
- Open your weapon’s subclassed template that you want to add torpidity to.
- Inside the template Find the “Weapon Stat” section and change the Melee damage type to your new subclassed DmgType blueprint.
- Edit your new subclassed DmgType blueprint by altering the torpidity entries to your liking.
I believe at this point the setting you’re looking for is “Damage Torpidity Increase Multiplier”. Test by setting that to 1 million for lulz.
To reiterate; You don’t link the torpidity effect to weapons, rather you simply replace the damage blueprint a weapon uses with the blueprint of torpidity (like the tranq arrow) and editing the damage & torpidity multiplier from within that.