Training Stream - Controlling Effects with Blueprints - August 25th, 2015

WHAT
shows you how to control complex effects using the Blueprints visual scripting system. If you’re looking to up your FX game, you won’t want to miss this one!

WHEN
Tuesday, August 25th @ 2:00PM-3:00PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE
www.twitch.tv/unrealengine

WHO

• Sr Developer Relations Technical Artist

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer everyone’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

Edit: The YouTube archive is available here](Controlling Effects with Blueprints | Live Training | Unreal Engine - YouTube)

How do you control material functions like a dissolve effect and have them occur when you want them to?

I love Alan’s streams. This will be fun!

I know for sure I will miss out on this - when will it be hosted on Youtube channel?

How to control these effects in realtime with professional hardware like a lightingdesk or midicontroler?

Why is the “make postprocessing” module so buggy? I have a lot of freezes when my cursor gets over it or when i rightclick… How to use it correctly?

Thanks!! :relaxed:

edit: removed offtopics & added one more

The video should be up on Youtube a few days after the stream.

I’m really looking forward to watching the stream!
Could you do me a favor and make a training stream about slate in the near future?

YAY! Hopefully no more re-schedules for this one!

I’m soooo excited! I can’t wait! =)