Trailo - Real-Time Ray-Tracing Automotive in Unreal Engine 4 (RTX & DLSS)

I published this project last year and I am happy to share it with you all here :slight_smile: !

Trailo is a real-time ray tracing cinematic automotive of Koenigsegg Agera created and fully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.26 with RTX and DLSS 2.0 of Nvidia Technology.
In this project, I intended to show various technical aspects, cinematography techniques alongside ray tracing technology in real-time rendering.
Partial assets are genuine, and partial are from Unreal Engine Marketplace and Quixel and used in my project Trailo as illustration content.

Trailo - Automotive - Unreal Engine 4 Ray Tracing - Cinematic

Trailo Breakdown - Trailo - Automotive- Unreal Engine 4 Ray Tracing Cinematic

You can see the full post at my Artstation, would love to hear your thought! :smile:

Trailo’s Artstation Post

3 Likes

Greetings @Omid.G; I hope you’re doing well! Your short cinematic “Trailo” featuring the “Koenigsegg Agera” is amazing! Everything from the lighting, assets, map design, and overall cinematic production is spot on. Kudos on a job well done; how long did it take you to put this creation together in its entirety? :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @Zezkaii, greetings to you. I am fantastic, and I hope you are doing great too. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks so much for your kind message. It made my day and gave me so much energy and excellent support. :star_struck:
Initially, I was working on it last year whenever my time was free, but substantially it took around one month. I could say if I accumulated the overall time.
I might release more shots this month since is the anniversary of this project that I have published this project last year :sweat_smile:
again really appreciate it :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I am doing great; thanks! Again, this cinematic scene came out terrific after only a month of work. If you do have any extra shots from this project you’re willing to share, I wouldn’t mind seeing them. Also, happy developing anniversary! :tada: :grin:

1 Like

Thanks much @Zezkaii appreciate it :grin: Definitely, once I find some time, I will share more shots here :slight_smile: and again thanks for the amazing support :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow, the cars model and animation is tip top :smiley:

The cinematic is well done too :slight_smile:

Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks, much @Stevelois for the kind words and amazing energy, appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like