Trailers at indie friendly rates.

Hi there,

Bringing your game to market means that at some point you’re going to need a great trailer that suits your game and generates interest.

I’m here to offer our trailer creation services as video editors, 2D&3D animators and sound designers. Here are some of the trailers we’ve made:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.armorgames.spikesrevenge&hl=en

We use extra animations, customized music and sound effects to make the trailer more than just a patchwork of gameplay footage. We can work with or without direction and we’re gamers, so we enjoy playing every game and trying to find the best way to present it.

If you’re interested and want to chat a bit please contact me at hello@trailersquad.com.

All the best,
Chris

Will contact in the future.

great vids, really like what you did on the spikes revenge vid.

@Allar Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

@BPANDREW Thank you, we appreciate it.

Hello again!

We’ve updated the website with more recent work:

Currently we’re offering discounts for solo dev! Don’t hesitate to contact us at hello@trailersquad.com.

Just posting to say I’ve used TrailerSquads service and they were a pleasure to work with. We had a few discussions about what I wanted high level - he checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was happy with the progress. There were some final tweaks that were made at the end and I was very happy with the end result. I feel I got great value and I will use Trailer Squads services again!

Thanks Chris!

That are some really impressive trailers. keep up the good work!

When I need a trailer in the future, I know the right team for it :wink:

Hi!

Reminding everyone that we’re here for all your game trailer needs. Take a look at our updated showreel:

Please don’t hesitate to contact us via hello@trailersquad.com to get a conversation going about how we can make a glorious trailer for your game.

You can also visit www.trailersquad.com for more info.

Happy developing!