Trailer rules discussion: No one gets hit because we're showing rated T islands to G audiences?

Imagine, if you will, showing the Terminator trailer, censored appropriately, to the children going to see The Little Mermaid. (Yes I’m that old.)

That is a silly idea, but what is happening here. So many of us are scrambling to make a shooter trailer this week where no one gets shot.

Why? I think it’s because the trailers on Epic pics aren’t being age gated. That is crazy in its own right, why are we showing T rated islands to children?

And it’s doubly crazy because of the hoops it makes the creators jump through to be shown.

Age gate the trailers properly, and let us make our trailers according to our rating, please.

If you’re also dealing with this, please leave a comment. I saw a bunch on X, but who knows if Epic are seeing those?