Touch interface using wrong input key

I have a Touch interface that’s supposed to send space bar input for main and alt key, but for some reason its sending throttle to my vehicle thats only bound to w and s?

Howdy Stunt Thumper,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I am going to need a bit more information before i begin looking into this issue. Would you be able to provide your project log files to this post? Also, would you be able to provide a list of steps that i may be able to use to repro this issue internally?

What build of UE4 would you be using when you are seeing this issue and would that build be a binary build or a source build of UE4?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hey Stunt Thumper,

Just wanted to check in and see if this issue is still occurring for you. If so, would you be able to attached the additional information asked for in the above post?

Thanks!

Hi Stunt Thumper,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.