Touch Camera/Control Setup for Product Visualization (Similar to Sketchfab)

Hi,

I’m trying to create a Sketchfab-like camera blueprint for touch devices. Here are the details:

Goal
I am learning how to setup a camera blueprint for touch devices (iPad for now) which should work similar to Sketchfab camera (www.sketchfab.com).
Camera features I’m looking for:

• Yaw and Pitch/Pan/Dolly (zoom)
  • Smooth camera movement
  • Camera movement constraints: It should not get too far from the main scene . This is product visualization for clients and therefore users getting lost in 3d space is not desired.
  • Spec Details:
    Engine: 4.19
    Touch Device: iPad

Previous Works by Others
I’m new to Blueprints and I have been working on it for the past few months. I have watched some good tutorials and I have learned some techniques.
Here is a list of some of these tutorials and UAssets. I have made the final blueprint available at the bottom of each link.

• This list will be updated as I find more tutorials on touch setup.

Pinch to Zoom:
Final BP: Pinch to Zoom posted by hadizdh | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Two finger rotation:
Final BP: 2 Finger Rotation - TopDown Camera posted by hadizdh | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Orbital Camera: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm…era-Blueprint=
Final BP: Swipe to Rotate posted by hadizdh | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

Challenge
I have learned some techniques and solutions. I can create some of the listed features but the main problem is that I don’t know how to bring all of them together and create a working camera blueprint that contains all of the listed features.
I need to mention that there are some good assets on Asset Store for camera navigation. But they are too complicated for a beginner like me to understand what is going on behind the scene. And as I mentioned earlier the goal for me is to learn rather than using those assets.

Outcome
once I created the final blueprint, I’ll create some video tutorials explaining it from scratch for other users that are having the same problem. [HR][/HR]
Progress

• This section will be updated with the progress that I make.

I have started working on 's camera (HERE). It is constructed very well and works great on my iPad, plus it comes with camera rotate limitation.
I’m trying to make the second touch for pan and dolly:

Blueprint: 09Aug2018_01 posted by hadizdh | blueprintUE | PasteBin For Unreal Engine

So when I press my first finger and the second finger next it works fine and I can move around. But when I press both at the same time, for some reason it doesn’t work (no rotation or navigation).

Any update on this tutorial? I would love to see how you ended up with the implementation :slight_smile: