Top-down mmorpg diablo style

Description:
The player begins in a city, following the storyline and continue there towards the next act.

Includes:

• Top-down view
  • Boss fighting mechanics
  • Hack n slash

We are making a diablo style mmorpg with a various mix of hack n slash and bosskilling mechanics

Team Structure**:**
Mike (Project Creator, Blueprint, lorewriter)

Joakim - Project Creator,Blueprint

Axiom
C++ / Blueprint Coder
C++ 2 Years

Johan Bergstrand 3d Art / Modeler 3 Years

Previous Work:
None, this is our first project.

Talent Required:
Programmer / Blueprint 1

Level Designer
To create and designs interesting levels

3D Character Artist (1-2)

Animator* 1

Being able to rig our character models in unreal engine 4 or able to export the rig and make it usable inside the engine

FX* (1)
To create the effects we want to or present your own ideas.

Concept artist
For creation of wallpapers for loading screen, menu

2d Textures
Creation of icons

Lore Writer
To ball ideas with me

Content creator
To ball ideas how to improve the gaming experience

E-mail: [EMAIL=“MikeOscarsson@hotmail.se”]MikeOscarsson@hotmail.se
Discord : Paxet#7574

After a few requests of how the game we are making and what we have done, i will post this
Newest video :Menu song - YouTube

Game Link here with patch notes

Game link Patch 0,1 ( Not released) Bugfixed Ai Jke - Fixed - fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target Jke - -Enemies (especially mages) sometimes get stuck and stand still, even though the player is chaning positions and/ or is attacking them
fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target
Level design and game mechanics Jke - Fixed collision bug on trees
Added Ui fixed shaman not spawning action bar correctly in gameplay
Spells ¨-Create more spells for the players
Moved experience bar under character level
Casting bar is now working
implemented patch notes to main menu
Ai fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target
Ai now takes damage with the new spell system Added into the next patch -Ai spellcaster, a new spellcaster ai has been implemented

Sound and music -Complete the menu song -

Also in the janitor battle, if you die, respawn, and when you respawn the monsters are slightly offscreen, they will not run towards you/ attack you (is fixed when you move a little bit towards them)
Levels
fixed step height to work properly on beach level bridges for archer, shaman, warlock and warrior implemented roll dodge left/right for male/female, and added functionality to archer and warrior on Q and E Characters: implemented roll dodge left/right for male/female, and added functionality to archer and warrior on Q and E

fixed bug where health bar over head went to 100% when on low hp Game Mechanics
"-Ability to move the camera around
-You do this with the click on your scrolling wheeel -Change the damage events to the new HP system

Game link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qQUDy_2by1jU3_veAs59m0tH9YRoaa1x

Everything is still open

They are already remaking diablo 2 , Just wait for that to happen.

Diablo do not have the boss mechanic we want to, you slay a boss there in 2-5 seconds, now please stay on topic.

Updated with the services we need, Perforce is now setup

Still need all services avaible to increase our work haste
*Merged from blueprint to C++ project
*Steam setup
*Host/Join server
*Added Ai enemies
*Working on level setups

Still need everything
Discord : Paxet#7574

Added a video review of what we have so far, alot of bugs to fix and a few things to organize to optimize it

New member to the team, welcome
Johan Bergstrand 3d Art / Modeler 3 Years

Bump - Need everything we can get

Added a new preview video of updates we have done
Added new content wich we are working on
Ai’s not working cause no Nav Mesh
Working on improving ranged Ai New
Actionbar HUD on the hotkeys wich works with bindings Didn’t remove the old hud cause we are trying things out
HUD Top left is just for testing
Added new male base mesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXEX…ature=youtu.be

I can help with concept art and lore

Hey, I’m pretty experienced with blueprints. I would love to hear more about your project!

Hey, just checked out your stuff, pretty cool. I’d love to hear more about what you guys have planned. I’ve been writing for a few decades with various, familiar concept design and theory of fun. I also did some video game music a while back which I’d love to get back in to again. Shoot me a message I’d love to see about working together.

Hello Angital, Tate Hertel and KRD1986, I will send you a message to your inbox directly, just give me a moment and thank you for your interest

Added a menu song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1DBnQLRDY&list=PLh8I-gQIYcUcEZrzaa1HmqL5nDQGbOy9s&index=3
Still looking for everything, had a few concept artist looking for job, and yes, it’s still open as we need alot of content, Thanks for showing interest
Regards
Mike

Dryad concept art by Anton Grundvall
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBxe4n

Patch 0,1 ( Not released) Bugfixed Ai Jke - Fixed - fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target Jke - -Enemies (especially mages) sometimes get stuck and stand still, even though the player is chaning positions and/ or is attacking them
fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target
Level design and game mechanics Jke - Fixed collision bug on trees
Added Ui fixed shaman not spawning action bar correctly in gameplay
Spells ¨-Create more spells for the players
Moved experience bar under character level
Casting bar is now working
implemented patch notes to main menu
Ai fixed ranged/spellcaster skeletons getting stuck and now rotating properly to target
Ai now takes damage with the new spell system Added into the next patch -Ai spellcaster, a new spellcaster ai has been implemented

Sound and music -Complete the menu song -

Also in the janitor battle, if you die, respawn, and when you respawn the monsters are slightly offscreen, they will not run towards you/ attack you (is fixed when you move a little bit towards them)
Levels
fixed step height to work properly on beach level bridges for archer, shaman, warlock and warrior implemented roll dodge left/right for male/female, and added functionality to archer and warrior on Q and E Characters: implemented roll dodge left/right for male/female, and added functionality to archer and warrior on Q and E

fixed bug where health bar over head went to 100% when on low hp Game Mechanics
"-Ability to move the camera around
-You do this with the click on your scrolling wheeel -Change the damage events to the new HP system

Game link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qQUDy_2by1jU3_veAs59m0tH9YRoaa1x

@Paxet I added you on discord. SuddenLife#0030. I grew up playing Diablo and I’m a huge fan of the game style. I’d like to work with Level Design, if possible. Please feel free to message me on discord to contact me.

Still need blueprinters, keep in touch