I have created a modified and optimized version of ToonTanks to work with Unreal Engine 5.
The changes to this version:
- UMatineeCameraShake has its own class so it is forward declared in all header files that need access to to remove the compiler error for pointer to incomplete class types.
- The header #include “UMatineeCameraShake.h” has been added to cpp files needing access to it.
- Removed the deprecated camera shake function and added the correct camera shake for the new version of Unreal Engine GetWorld()->GetFirstPlayerController()->ClientStartCameraShake(…);
- Additional code comments
- Additional debug options about health and actor destruction.
- Batch files for advanced debugging and easy access.