Tools: sharing Blueprint in webpage -> blueprintue.com

I know it after promoting tool to Nick Darnell.

Check the link below for reading the conversation:
https://twitter.com/Rancoud/status/562278523130232832

week end I will be able to work on the evolution of tool described here: blueprint database website? - Blueprint - Epic Developer Community Forums

I have to detect standard functions and then designed them. I already do that for Set / Get Node. I just have to continue my work :slight_smile:

For the moment I just need some times but my work take a lot of energy too :confused:
But thanks for your propose :slight_smile:

Have to agree with others that is an incredibly useful tool for the community. Taking huge screenshots to keep everything readable can be a real pain, and solves it perfectly.

After using for a little bit now, all i want to do is write a blueprint to c++ tool. lol

There is a ā€˜Generate Native Codeā€™ in 4.7 that does . :slight_smile:

Omg seriously ? I hate to derail the thread but that is amazing!

Rancoud, if you ever need someone to help, add me to your list of potential helpers <3

Whaaaa nice! Tres bien! What are your future plans? I would love to see an overview of all blueprints, which you can just download and import right into UE. If you need help with the website I can help.

I like itā€¦ could be very useful for sharing blueprint snippetsā€¦ kinda think epic supporting something more officially with in editor could be even better though.

one thingā€¦ [rmb] viewport dragging needs another option ā€¦ I use Firefox mouse gesturing (firegestures) its not like it can be disabled per tab, so it completely messes up dragging view aroundā€¦ maybe another option? [shift]+[lmb] (that also overrides the moving of group boxes)?.. obviously [mmb] is out because its autoscroll :smiley:

A small update!

• wires not connected: fix,
  • updating SET NODES according to unreal engine 4.7

is amazing. I will be adding pastes of my blueprints to my tutorials with the help of tool :).

Nice job! Very interesting. :wink:

is so amazing, especially for us nooblets that need constant supervision (help). :rolleyes:

is really awesome! needs to get stickied!

is apparently old news, but I just discovered it and wanted to gush about it - is a great tool, thank you!

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m working on the new version of tool:

You will be able to add a blueprint with 3 parameters

• exposure : private / public

• expiration : never / 5 min / 10 min / 1 day / 1 week / 1 month

• version : the version of Unreal Engine used by your blueprint

You will be able to have an account using Twitter Connect / Facebook Connect / Google Connect

With an account, all blueprints added will be edit for adding a picture, a video (youtube, dailymotion or vimeo), a description, some tags, change title.
You will be able to add comment with your account and rate blueprint.

In the end you will be able to search in blueprints using the description / tag / title

I made a lot of work last week end but now I have a little problem: webdesign

So thatā€™s my request: I need a webdesigner for presenting all stuff.

If you want to see me coding live, you will find me here: https://www.livecoding.tv/rancoud/

EDIT* I forgot, there is 3 new pages:

• New blueprints -&gt; the latest blueprints with pagination

• Best blueprints -&gt; the blueprints orderby score (rating) with pagination and a range (day, week, month)

• Most Discussed blueprints -&gt; the blueprints order by the most comments with pagination and a range (day, week, month)

Thanks for tool, really impressed with it from the start.

Expiration can be great, but I donā€™t see the point of letting the user choose between 5 and 10min; remove the 5min option IMO.

Cheers!

Nice Tool.

Yeah, instead of 5 mins a 1 hour option would be nice.

I heard you and I will remove 5 minutes and 10 minutes and add 1 hour instead.

thing is super cool! Thanks for sharing with everyone.
\

Hello everybody!

The community version is live : http://blueprintue.com
You have 2 ways for using the new version.

Anonymous Version

Add Blueprint[INDENT]
Now you can share a blueprint with some optional settings:

• exposure: choose public if your blueprint will be visible on the home page, last blueprints, search pages and anonymous profile OTHERWISE choose unlisted
  • expiration: delay before delete blueprint or not
  • version: which Unreal Engine version the blueprint works on

View Blueprint
Copy the blueprint code.
Embed the blueprint in iframe.

View Profile
See member profile, informations and their public blueprints.

Search
Search by tags and / or terms in public blueprints.
[/INDENT]

Member Version

Sign-up / Sign-in with an username or with Facebook/Twitter/Google.

Add Blueprint[INDENT]
Choose a private exposure, only you will be able to view blueprint.

View Blueprint
Rate blueprints.
Add and Reply comments.

Edit Blueprint
Rename Blueprint.
Add tags.
Add description (wysiwyg).
Add video from Youtube or Vimeo or Dailymotion.
Add thumbnail for lists view.
Make a new version of the blueprint and see all the past versions (embed too the blueprint version you want).
Change exposure and version settings.
Close or Hide or Open Comments.

Delete Blueprint
Choose to give blueprint to anonymous user (it will keep content, properties and exposure).
Delete blueprint

View Profile
On your profile, you see your private blueprints too.

Edit Profile
Add informations about accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Livecoding, Twitch, Youtube, Github, Profile Unreal Engine Forum, Chat Unreal Engine, Website, Description.
Add your avatar.

Delete Profile
If you delete your profile, you will lose points given on blueprints.
Choose to give blueprints to anonymous user (it will keep content, properties and exposure).
Choose to keep your name in comments.
[/INDENT]

Nota Bene
All the old blueprints pasted before the new version has those settings now:

• exposure: unlisted
  • expiration: never
  • version: Unreal Engine version 4.5

The new version was coded in live on my livecoding channel: https://www.livecoding.tv/rancoud/

Minimal for Material has been added.
I work on enhancement about rendering correct nodes (names and color).