Tools Programmer / Software Developer
**Duration: **6 Month Contract
Location: Onsite Only - Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire, UK
Airship Images is looking for a Tools Programmer who is passionate about writing high end, in-house game development tools and innovative software at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Our ideal candidate should have an endless list of ideas for improving current tools and ideas for new tools. You will work closely with the art team to support their work on exciting projects and will help lay the groundwork for a new internal project we have in the works.
- Excellent C++ skills
- Excellent MEL, Python & Max Script skills
- Familiar with Unreal Engine, Cry Engine/ Lumberyard & Unity
- Previous game industry experience and shipped titles
- Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of Shader Writing/ Programming
- Keen interest in games outside of development
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide their CV and may be asked for examples of their work.
Apply at email@example.com