Too many unanswered questions on answerhub, and no reply from Epic on bug reports

Yes, I was talking about the people learning how to press their first buttons. With zero programming background.
These days there’s only a fraction of them around here in forums, reddit, youtube, etc.

<3, I should mention that my changes to UE4 are a side project of mine and not my full time job which uses a different game engine.

You’re positively insane, man! :slight_smile:

Interestingly I was reading this today:

‘Fortnite’ Revenues Fall Almost 40% From Last Year, But It’s Still A Cash Cow](‘Fortnite’ Revenues Fall Almost 40% From Last Year, But It’s Still A Cash Cow)

Makes one wonder what Epic is going to do next once the cashcow is dead.
Probably more licensing efforts unrelated to game development… There’s a new goldrush happening on this new “private space exploration” business, game engines like Unreal could be useful there lul

I guess the recent acquisitions cast some light on the long-term goals of Epic. As you’re probably right, it seems to be unrelated to game development: architecture visualization, virtual production, etc.

Well, they also acquired guys behing Skookum script, paid for LiveCoding license.
Also investing in Epic Online Services and their game’s store - these two things needs to be costly. Sponsored by Fortnite money too…

:wink:

What they’ve done for the past 20 odd years…look at what the most popular game is at the moment…then copy it :wink:

then again if Fortshite is the most popular game of the moment then they might be screwed with that approach now…

No way you are serious! To change our pretty gif friendly interface to poor ugly sorted list? Puke!

There’s already that “Auto Chess” thingy being hyped.
Players seem to be flocking into it these days…

Epic with a Paragon revival? “Paragon Auto Chess” ?? :o

How about Paragon Go!

Its an AR game on your phone where it uses sat nav to place loads of Paragon characters around local sex offender/gang warfare/high crime hotspots. Then you have to use your magic balls to entice the various (loads…hundreds…millions…action figures also available at Walmart for $30 each(accessories sold separately)) characters to your Paragon Master dungeon.

Oh ■■■■! It’s the time to cooperate on this and kick off. @Serellan